Point Blank Airsoft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Shop Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles

Go down 
+5
LtMatt
iceman117
Skarin
AJAX
Finley
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Finley
Moderate
Moderate
Finley

Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles Empty
PostSubject: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:27 am

OK guys this page is mainly so you all can see what its is I do with the Governments money.
Also its a place where I can promote my company and any specials it has and so that if there's a gun that I create that You like I can either provide you the list of parts that went into it or you can pay me to build it for you....

Currently the list of Specials are (1)
1. Free Manual Labor on any M4 Varient (SR25 included)

Its also a site for me to post the progression of My Custom DSR (SR25)....

So first up, I have decide to use My JG M4 CQB as my tester platform, since it probably wont ever get sold... The gun is mostly modified, the only thing left stock on it is the Butt stock, Buffer Tube, RIS, Outer Barrel, hop-up chamber, and Both Top and Bottom Plastic Receivers... oh and the Trigger Assembly...
Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles ModifiedJGM4DSR002-1
Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles ModifiedJGM4DSR003-1

First test of the New mechbox was a success however the current FPS is unknown, may have to plan on going to BK this weekend and getting it crono'ed... we'll see... Wink

More to come later, Please post comments or tips and advice if you have any thoughts Very Happy

Last edited by Finley on Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AJAX
Admin
AJAX

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:13 pm

I can see it now, the whole team running DSRs...its a beautiful thing...
Back to top Go down
http://pointblankairsoft.niceboard.net
Finley
Moderate
Moderate
Finley

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:46 am

Quote :
I can see it now, the whole team running DSRs...its a beautiful thing...

That would be awesome mabye a little impracticle for us but awesome none the less... we would atleast need one (1) person with a high ROF for supression just incase we get in a tight spot...

Last edited by Finley on Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skarin
Noob
Noob
Skarin

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:00 am

[quote="AJAX"]I can see it now, the whole team running DSRs...its a beautiful thing...[/quot e]

but what about me i got the idden SAW, Cool ahh but i dont want a DSR Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Finley
Moderate
Moderate
Finley

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:05 am

ha... I was wondering when you were gonna show up again... so... whacha think
Back to top Go down
iceman117
Moderate
Moderate
iceman117

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:14 pm

i think that's a big ass suppressor.
Back to top Go down
Skarin
Noob
Noob
Skarin

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:02 pm

that is defentaly the PBA way. nice mods so far i cant wait for it to finaly be done, then i hope it sales if that is what you want to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Finley
Moderate
Moderate
Finley

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:54 pm

Thanks guys for the comments... Chad, I dont think Im gona sell this unless someone offers a good chunk of cash (cough $1,400 Cough) Razz Surprised

Last edited by Finley on Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LtMatt
Expert
Expert
LtMatt

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:42 am

UUUUUM.....SEXY.
Now i have a tad bit of a hard on.... Embarassed
I hope to see this in action in the future...
BTW start hitting me up on the Cell.
#(615)-977-5759.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/naval_matt
Finley
Moderate
Moderate
Finley

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:49 pm

haha... thanks Matt!

Ok, so this gun is going along just great, Sorry I don't have any recent pictures to post yet.... never mind found one, its one from last weekend with the New Magpul STS UBR (Urban Battle Rifle) Stock..... oh man is this thing SEXY... and its not even finished yet!!! lol!

Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles ModifiedJGM4DSR005

also off topic from the DSR... The next gun I want to go and build, is the SMG from Halo: ODST... I know there is no gun out there that is exactly like what I need but are there any guns that you think would look the closest to this gun if heavily modified???

Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles Halo3-ODST_SmgConcept-01

Help is much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Jester
Moderate
Moderate
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:05 am

the MP7 is the closest i can think of. TM and KWA have one.
http://www.planetairsoft.net/archives/Pictures/02-2006-NEWS/MP7arrived.jpg

it doesn't come with all those accesories, but it think its would be pretty easy to mod into the SMG.
Back to top Go down
http://www.a10thunderbolt.proboards.com
iceman117
Moderate
Moderate
iceman117

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:57 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Finley
Moderate
Moderate
Finley

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:45 pm

ya... I have been eye-balling the mp7 for awhile now, it has all the right things just not in the layout, and the length is just all wrong to do a mod as heavy as this is... I was starting to think about the Mac 11 or a T77 and then go and mod those since there about the right size...?

T77
Back to top Go down
iceman117
Moderate
Moderate
iceman117

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:40 pm

Well, how about the MP9

http://world.guns.ru/smg/bt_mp9_3.jpg
Back to top Go down
Finley
Moderate
Moderate
Finley

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:51 pm

Yes!!!!!! wait.... no... theres no front rails... I'll keep looking, sofar the guns being turned up are adequate for this project its just I want to find the one closest to the SMG before i start...
Back to top Go down
iceman117
Moderate
Moderate
iceman117

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:56 pm

I think the MP9 is pretty dam close man. It practically is it minus the stock, and a slanted trigger grip.
Back to top Go down
AJAX
Admin
AJAX

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:04 pm

How about my new gun guys?

Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles Zi6_0138

It will look better after it gets worn in a little bit.
Back to top Go down
http://pointblankairsoft.niceboard.net
LtMatt
Expert
Expert
LtMatt

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:27 am

What is the specifice sight type...To me it looks like a red dot 4x w/ a PVS-14 NV on the rear...
Let me know, the gun looks sick. Hope you still have it when i get there for LGII
Back to top Go down
Jester
Moderate
Moderate
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:56 pm

thats one sexy paint job, and the folding stock is cool too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.a10thunderbolt.proboards.com
Finley
Moderate
Moderate
Finley

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:40 pm

OK... so last night I felt like tearing my DSR apart and redoing the wireing harness with some bigger guage wire (sorry no picts) and was impressed by the increase in ROF after I was done... Before the change I was shooting around 2-3 rps and the motor sounded like it was straining for juice... Now its shooting between 4-6 rps and the motors haveing limited trouble doing it.... Awsome!!! I wish I would have taking the time and did this before LGII... anywho... I'll try and get some photos up before this weeekend...
Back to top Go down
Finley
Moderate
Moderate
Finley

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:56 pm

here ye go... again not much has been done to it recently except for the rewireing which you can see in the third and forth pict... All I did wsa replace the small guage wire with some higher guage/Lower resistance wireing, and shortend it...

Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles Airsoftstuff002
Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles Airsoftstuff001
Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles Airsoftstuff004
Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles Airsoftstuff003
Back to top Go down
LtMatt
Expert
Expert
LtMatt

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:56 pm

you going to do anything for the ROF or just keep it for semi purposes.
Back to top Go down
Finley
Moderate
Moderate
Finley

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:32 am

maybe further down the road I'll increase the ROF but for right now it will suffice... I still need to get the M180 spring to put in this thing...
Back to top Go down
JuicyJ

JuicyJ

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:14 pm

Nice wire job Finley, how much would it cost me for Exodus Airsoft to wire my gun to the back with battery on the front like yours? I really like the exposed wires running along side the receiver look. My whole teem is thinking about having our guns done just like yours, but I'm trying to hold us off until you can get the rof to about 7 per second.
Back to top Go down
Finley
Moderate
Moderate
Finley

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:42 pm

this way is actually not the best thing to do (exposing your wires)... I intended to have them run through the receiver and through the ris but this gun wasn't equipped for that.... but if you like it that way... depending on the type of gun and what gauge wire you want... your lookin at about a $20 job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles   Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles Empty

Back to top Go down

Exodus Airsoft's Custom Rifles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Point Blank Airsoft Forum :: General Airsoft-
Jump to: