Point Blank Airsoft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Shop Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Operation Invading Winter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AJAX
Admin
AJAX

Operation Invading Winter Empty
PostSubject: Operation Invading Winter   Operation Invading Winter EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:44 pm

This event is being ran by the host of Airsoftology, Johnathan Higgs. We are listed as a sponsor (Point Blank Airsoft) and so I was hoping to get as many core team guys on board for this one as possible. Details can be found on

http://www.airsoftology.com/invadingwinter/

Please note that this is an all weekend event and is styled around the MilPlay type of game that I have been featuring for over a year now. I would really like to have you guys on board if for nothing else, the publicity...we can really show these people what we have...I have been given the green light to form our own fireteam, no more listening to someone who has no clue what they are talking about. Also it will be a new field for most of us (for both teams) which should lead to some great gameplay, it's nothing like BK...this is a whole new ball game. I have already secured us a PreReg spot and I was counting on 10 players to be there. We will be on the Ukrainian side.

The cost is $60.00 as of right now...I still need word on a discounted price list for our team. Other than that please make arrangements for travel expenses and other things you may feel is necessary. Also this will most likely be a BIO ONLY game in which I have been invited to sell as much stuff as I can at the event...so I will need a volunteer to run the booth too...and we can't forget about the CQB challenge where it will be a 4 on 4 dual in a small compound...for prizes.

Please let me know if you are core team and prepared to go, I know that it is going to be the week after Gemini II but we can still pull this off.

By the way, please be letting everyone that you now to come to Gemini II, it's only $20.00!
Back to top Go down
http://pointblankairsoft.niceboard.net

Operation Invading Winter
Page 1 of 1