Point Blank Airsoft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Shop Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

December 13th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AJAX
Admin
AJAX

December 13th Empty
PostSubject: December 13th   December 13th EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:34 am

Okay guys, 13th is our practice. Respectively we are going to get some major things done on this day, weather permitting. Also this will give myself and Nour a good running number on our players that matter, eg you show up and we might just assume next time you show your face that you are on the team. People recently have been becoming confused as to who is on the team and who isn't. Are you wearing ACUs? Are you running in our group during games? Do you have a PBA patch? Well then it sounds like you are on the team. Do you actually want to show up to this practice, IDK, should you...I would advise it.

Be there @ 1000 on Sunday...
Back to top Go down
http://pointblankairsoft.niceboard.net
AJAX
Admin
AJAX

December 13th Empty
PostSubject: Re: December 13th   December 13th EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:11 am

Another thing to add, this is going to better prepare you for the sport of Airsoft. You are not coming out here to learn how to be an Army Delta Sniper or some sort of Force Recon. You are coming out here to learn how to bemore combat effective in the sport of Airsoft. There will be some ex-military guys there thanks to Nour...please do remember however that the military do not make you into an Airsoft player, we can have all the logistics and expirence in the world, it wil abandon you in Airsoft.

We will learn how to engage other players of the sport in both a sportsmanlike and combat effective manner. You will learn the limits of your guns and the fundementals to a good Airsoft game and good Airsoft players.

I look forward to seeing you out.
Back to top Go down
kerotan 36

December 13th Empty
PostSubject: Re: December 13th   December 13th EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:36 pm

Gonna be going. Looking forward to it. I have to take a SCUBA diving class until about ten.
Back to top Go down
AJAX
Admin
AJAX

December 13th Empty
PostSubject: Re: December 13th   December 13th EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:54 pm

So how about that practice? Finley showed up, good job man, even I didn't show up to this one. We had a great day yesterday (Saturday).

A little recap for yesterday...

We kicked some ass, I am just going to say it. Not to brag or talk shit, I just think that we did good. We won every game possible, all two of them Sad , then the guys we where playing went home, what's up with that?

Anyways, good job Chris for leading the way and getting those flags for us, we let the game go on as long as we could we just had to end it sometime. Also good job Brock for taking out that guy in the 16x16 for me he was putting up a great deal of resistance. Anyways, sorry for not having practice today, it was in the best interest for the team, plus it rained all night last night and the field was pretty freaking nasty this morning. Looking at the upcoming games we should of games lined at (to the best of my knowledge) the next 5 weekends (that by the way I am not hosting, check the BK forums for specifics on those, it'll be nice to just be able to play once in a while again.) So yeah, especially be geared up for January 16th, it's a MilPlay event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

December 13th Empty
PostSubject: Re: December 13th   December 13th Empty

Back to top Go down

December 13th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Point Blank Airsoft Forum :: Groups and Clans :: Point Blank Airsoft Core Team-
Jump to: