Point Blank Airsoft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Shop Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

where did everyone go?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lefler
Intermediate
Intermediate
lefler

where did everyone go? Empty
PostSubject: where did everyone go?   where did everyone go? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:51 pm

gah I haven't seen any new topics on here in forever, last time i saw something new was lg2
Back to top Go down
Finley
Moderate
Moderate
Finley

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go?   where did everyone go? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:30 am

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO PBA??? AJ wont respond to my emails and the main PBA site is apperantly down??? anything???
Back to top Go down
lefler
Intermediate
Intermediate
lefler

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go?   where did everyone go? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:11 pm

ya everyone just like stopped going to our pba meetings and the team doesn't really exist anymore, I haven't talked to aj in ages in seems like either
Back to top Go down
LtMatt
Expert
Expert
LtMatt

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go?   where did everyone go? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:25 pm

I don't know man. Everyone went ia I think. You and I left for the service, duty calls. And aj I'm not sue. Saw the website was down also. Not liking this situation. Seems like a scrubbed mission rtb kinda thing. Hopefully we can meet up when you get stateside again. Take care. AWF3 Crouch.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/naval_matt
lefler
Intermediate
Intermediate
lefler

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go?   where did everyone go? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:32 am

it seems like after lg2 aj just like stopped hosting events and stuff. and then he lost his job at pizza hut so i'm pretty sure he like got really depressed and just like gave up
Back to top Go down
Skarin
Noob
Noob
Skarin

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go?   where did everyone go? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:41 am

good question i live in Smyrna as most of you know, i have not seen his truck any where. but to those i have not talked to in a wile hello.
Back to top Go down
iceman117
Moderate
Moderate
iceman117

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go?   where did everyone go? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:19 pm

Hey guys, yeah, AJ's not really into airsoft anymore... he said he's gonna try the "family" thing. I heard that personally from him months ago. I hope to get everything back up and running when all of you guys get back. i've only got two years left before joining... Hope everyone's doing alright.
Back to top Go down
lefler
Intermediate
Intermediate
lefler

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go?   where did everyone go? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:34 pm

dude that kind of sucks. i played on his core team when he used to play. gosh i cant believe he quit. I just thought he was taking a break from it or something. That is really surprising to hear, I figured that he'd still be playing since all he talked about was hordcore ops he was going to host
Back to top Go down
iceman117
Moderate
Moderate
iceman117

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go?   where did everyone go? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:19 pm

You might see him every once in awhile.. but im pretty sure he's out. And dude, yeah it sucks... me, fin, matt, and skarin have been co-oping with AJ months before he started the "offical team" lolz, but i suppose all good things come to an end eventually. No oh well. ( I had control of Point blanks "Spec-Ops" group.... but they all graduated and joined...)
Back to top Go down
lefler
Intermediate
Intermediate
lefler

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go?   where did everyone go? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:09 pm

gah bro that blows, and our team was gonna be bad ass if our team had stuck together. Now I just run with 1 or 2 other guys and its freaking hard as hell to get shit done out there. And I'm sure you already know that the noob population at bad karma has at least tripled. I feel like all i see out there are little kids now, if only we had point blank ):
Back to top Go down
LtMatt
Expert
Expert
LtMatt

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go?   where did everyone go? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:29 am

Yeah as for me still stuck is NAS. should be out befor next summer. I'll try to work out some games and fill you guys in.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/naval_matt
iceman117
Moderate
Moderate
iceman117

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go?   where did everyone go? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Sounds good Matt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go?   where did everyone go? Empty

Back to top Go down

where did everyone go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Point Blank Airsoft Forum :: Free Forum-
Jump to: