Point Blank Airsoft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Shop Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NA Day, August 30th, 2009 (CORE TEAM Challenge)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AJAX
Admin
AJAX

NA Day, August 30th, 2009 (CORE TEAM Challenge) Empty
PostSubject: NA Day, August 30th, 2009 (CORE TEAM Challenge)   NA Day, August 30th, 2009 (CORE TEAM Challenge) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:56 pm

Alright guys, I am putting this up just to remind everyone that this is an important day for the core team, not because we need to win or prove something but because we need the practice. This is a day designed to pit us against the best players I can find in the field right now, these guys do this stuff for a living just like myself and my Staff Sergeant, SSgt Finley does. This is going to be a tough day and if we walk away getting slaughtered then we know that we have things to work on...if we walk away winners than we need to keep up the good work. This road to being good isn't going to be easy, no team found being good to be an overnight process but in time people will look up to us.

All I ask for is if you plan on playing just just bring the need supplies, I am not worried about ACUs as of this moment, that is more for October, just bring your gun and bbs and whatever else you would normally bring. That's it, if you can't make it, its okay...there is plenty of time throughout the next years to get a piece of the action.

I hope to see you out.
Back to top Go down
http://pointblankairsoft.niceboard.net

NA Day, August 30th, 2009 (CORE TEAM Challenge)
Page 1 of 1